The museum is housed in a stone-built, recently renovated building, in a verdant area very close to Fodele village, where it is believed that the great artist El Greco (Domenicos Theotokopoulos) was born and lived before he left for Heraklion.
In the museum one can see copies of his work, as well as a representation of his workshop.
- Tips, Suggestions, Iseful info
- History, Culture
- What to do (Activities)
- What to see (Culture, Nature)
- location Fodele, 71500, Malevizi, Heraklio
- museum type Biography, Pictorial
- exhibits Domenicos Theotokopoulos (El Greco)
- type Museum
- relevant routes & paths
Summer Season (1 April-31 October): Daily 09:00-16:00