Check below the Museums which you will find in the city.
The Archaeological Museum of Chania is located in the centre of the Old Town, on Halidon Street, and hosts the archaeological collection of Chania. The archaeological collection has been temporarily housed, since 1963, in the Venetian church of Saint Francis, which used to be part of a former monastery of the Franciscan Order and is considered nowadays an important monument of the city.
The Maritime Museum is located at the entrance to the historical fortress of Firkas. It was founded in 1973 and has been awarded by the Historical and Ethnological Society of Greece.
A private museum created on the initiative of Aspasia Bikaki and Irini Koumandaraki. It is housed in a hall of the Public Library, the entrance to which is located in the yard of the Catholic Church of Chania.
The museum has been open to the public since 1996, on the second floor of the regional office of the General Chemical State Laboratory. It is a representation of the first public chemical laboratory of Greece, which was founded in 1900 on the initiative of Ioannis Vamvakas.