Kera Eleoussa Monastery is located on a hill near Voritsi village and is a glebe of Agarathos Monastery.
It was built in 1606 in the classical citadel architectural style. The catholicon is built on the ruins of an older church and contains two monks' tombs.
According to tradition, the monastery contained a miraculous icon of the Virgin Mary, which was transported in 1669 to Zante, where it remains to date.
- Tips, Suggestions, Iseful info
- History, Culture
- What to do (Activities)
- What to see (Culture, Nature)