Set amidst olive groves that run on down to the sea, this is a sandy beach, with shallow crystal water: cliffs and some caves are to be seen. Polyrizos beach is slightly developed, with umbrellas and sun-beds. Like most on the south coast, it is open to the southerly winds.
East of Polyrizos, the road passes a sand-dune and some covelets on its way to the beach of Korakas.
- Tips, Suggestions, Iseful info
- History, Culture
- What to do (Activities)
- What to see (Culture, Nature)
- location Rodakino, Aghios Vasileios, Rethymno
- free camping No
- nudism No
- beach type Sandy
- accommodation Yes - some choices
- dinning Yes - enough choices
- other facilities
Umbrellas, Sun beds & Shower