Kolymbari is a seaside village with quite a lot of tourist development, it is located 24 km from Chania, with the Rodopou peninsula to its west. A very long beach with both sand and pebbles it has relatively deep waters. The beach is organized and open to the northerly and westerly winds, it often has waves aplenty.
Here you will find several sorts of accommodation available and many restaurants serving fresh fish.
- Tips, Suggestions, Iseful info
- History, Culture
- What to do (Activities)
- What to see (Culture, Nature)
- location Kolymbari, Platanias, Chania
- free camping No
- nudism No
- beach type Sandy, Thin Pebble
- accommodation Yes - plenty of choices
- dinning Yes - plenty of choices
- other facilities
Sun beds, Umbrellas
relevant routes & paths:
The beach is located in the village of Kolymbari. Distance from Chania through the new National road of Chania - Heraklion (BOAK), 25 km.