A fairly long and sandy beach with shallow waters. Kyani Akti is situated 18 km. east of Chania and next to Kalives. It is organized in some sections. One can partake of various water sports. Canteens and restaurants exist for snacks, coffee or food.
Approximately in the middle of the beach, the water is colder: here flows into the sea the Koilaris river, whose water is cold even in summer as it rises in the White Mountains.
- Tips, Suggestions, Iseful info
- History, Culture
- What to do (Activities)
- What to see (Culture, Nature)
- location Kalives, Apokoronas, Chania
- free camping No
- nudism No
- beach type Sandy
- accommodation Yes - plenty of choices
- dinning Yes - plenty of choices
- other facilities
Sun beds, umbrellas, water sports
relevant routes & paths:
It is located 18 km east of Chania, near Kalives.