Astron Hotel is at your side with more than 20 years of tradition and devotion to the spirit of genuine Cretan hospitality, responsibly and consistently, offering top level services and assistance to both residents and visitors of Ierapetra.
Today, it opens its doors once again, completely renewed and renovated, warm and luxurious, offering upgraded 4 Star services and all modern comforts, striving to please its every guest.
Its particularly advantageous location - at the center of town yet simultaneously at the water’s edge, with a view of the enchanting bay of Ierapetra — renders it an ideal destination for both the business traveler and the vacationer seeking rest and recreation.
Come and let us get acquainted. Experience the comfort, luxury and excellent services offered within a unique and friendly environment, become a Member of our Family and ENJOY AN UNFORGETTABLE STAY….
Choose a luxurious stay in one of the 66 rooms and suites of our hotel, which have been decorated and equipped anew, offering all contemporary comforts and services.
Each room has:
· Fire protective doors with electronic locks
· Soundproof and thermally insulated windows
· Hypoallergenic mattresses and pillows
· Showers with non-slip tiles
· Balconies with panoramic view of sea or mountains
· 26” LCD satellite TV with connection capability for your personal sound or image device
· VRV air-conditioning with autonomous control
· Direct dial phone line
· Safe deposit box
· Brand name toiletries
· Hair dryer
Additional amenities (upon request)
· DVD player and movie rental
· Ironing Service
· Laundry service
· Wireless internet access
· Room Service
Region: Ierapetra, Lasithi
“The bride of the Libyan Sea” as Ierapetra is otherwise known, is situated in southeastern Crete, in a region of incomparable natural beauty. Known as the southernmost town of Europe, it is characterized by warm summers and mild winters, a fact which makes it an ideal travel destination throughout the year. As the largest town of the prefecture of Lassithi, it is a center of economic activity with an abundance of services, a fact which makes it an ideal destination for conferences and professional meetings. In addition, as an economic and cultural center since the Minoan era, Ierapetra has a number of interesting sights dating from ancient as well as from more recent Cretan history, while a series of cultural events throughout the year will make your stay pleasant and creative.
- phone: , +30 6955857178
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) Please include in your message, Accommodation Name: Astron Hotel
Need something special, Tailored to your Needs?
Have something in mind or do you want our experts to advise you?
- You can always drop us a call at +30 6955857178 or email message at email@example.com OR
- You can use our Trip Planner Service to design the experience of your choice!