Villa Afrati

Rate this item
(0 votes)

One of the most interesting is the complex of Villas Afrati, which outstandingly dominate overlooking the magnificent East and idylic West. Their private verandas offer a spectacular view over the endless Blue of the Sea and the Imposing mountainous Cretan Land.

One of the most interesting is the complex of Villas Afrati, which outstandingly dominate overlooking the magnificent East and idylic West. Their private verandas offer a spectacular view over the endless Blue of the Sea and the Imposing mountainous Cretan Land.

Their exceptional architectural beauty in a ravishing location and surrounding in of high aesthetic, Villas Afrati can indisputably claim the preference of each and every demanding visitor. The spacious yards with lawn and barbeque, in combination with the sizable swimming pool offer to its quests unique and peaceful moments of relaxation and enjoyment.

The divine and well known beach of Almyrida is just 3 km away. There is a diversity of entertainment for those who wish to escape from the tranquility and discretion the Villas Afrati offer.

The complex of Villas Afrati is located in Kokkino Chorio, in one of the most beautiful historical villages in Hania, in the region of Apokoronas. The province of Apokoronas is a large area with a strong traditional Cretan character, and it is composed from 75 villages. It worths visiting the villages and experience the Cretan hospitality, diverse landscapes, and local gastronomy.
In Kokkino Chorio, you can visit the small glassblowing local business, one of the few left in Europe. On the mountain that rises behind the village is also the artificial cave of St. George which held a strategic position controlling the entire bay of Souda and the largest natural harbour of Europe.

Also, you can wander through the narrow streets of the village and find yourself in another era as yet it keeps the old character. Visitors can enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets from the unique family tavern in the village.

General
Outdoor Pool, Heating, Fast check in/check out, Laundry, Ironing Service, Terrace, Parking, BBQ facility, Garden, Fireplace
Rooms
Heating, Air conditioning, Satellite TV, DVD/CD player, Balcony, Iron, Refrigerator, Hair dryer, Fireplace, Fully equipped kitchen
Activities
Internet
Wifi
Type
High season
Low season
Villa/Maisonette
€270
€160

Each villa consists of 2 floors.
On 1st floor, you can find 1 bedroom with double bed and shower jet wc, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and a bathroom with shower jet wc and common terrace with pergola.
On the ground floor, you can find 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 1 Bathroom with shower, fully equipped kitchen, a living room and a fireplace.

Also, you can use a private pool with stunning views, stone patio with sun beds and a stone terrace with pergola overlooking the sea, the White Mountains and the garden. Villas have automatic night lighting and a remote controlled entry gate (Afrati 2).

To airport:33 km.
To port:18 km.
To medical care:8 km.
To restaurant:0.5 km.
To town:18 km.
To beach:3 km.
To shopping:0.5 km.
address: Kokkino Chorio, 73008
Region: Apokoronas, Chania
relevant routes:
directions
There are daily scheduled flights from all major EU countries to Athens Airport El. Venizelos and hence connection with domestic flights with Aegean Airlines and Olympic Airways to the Airport of Chania or Heraklion.
There are also several charter flights from the most important EU airports flying directly to Chania or Heraklion.

  • phone: +30 28250 31737
  • Fax: +30 28250 31014
  • E-mail: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
  • Website: www.afrativilla.gr/
From

Policies

Check-in: From 14:00
Check-out: To 11:00

Children and Extra Bed Policy

Baby cot on demand

Payment Method

40% Deposit through bank transfer and the remaining 60% is paid on arrival in cash.

Contact Us

 
 
Subscribe to our newsletter!
 

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site