This is a lovely sea kayak trip in one of the most protected areas in Crete, Sfakia at South coast of Chania. The trip is ideal for people with no experience at all.
There are sea caves and wonderful beaches along the paddling distance.
Our kayaking adventure trips explore remote sections of coast.
A full day allows for 1-3 hour travel (as we start from Heraklio to Chania) and set-up time, 3-4 hours paddling and 2-3 hours out-of kayak time: relaxing, swimming, snorkeling, sea cliff climbing and jumping, walking or exploring.
We are always available to adapt/tailor this tour or design a similar one according to your needs! Do not hesitate to contact us for any request!
- phone: , +30 6955857178
(*) Please include in your message, Activity/Package Name: Hora Sfakion - Loutro Seak Kayak trip (1 day)
Prices & Rates (per person/per group)
3-4 bookings: €80 per person
4+ bookings: €70 per person
Difficulty Level & Required Equipment
Easy Difficulty Level (in the usual weather conditions)
(*) 12-15 km total distance
- Drinking water
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen) and
- Food for the whole day. There are two tavernas during the trip where you can get drinks & food.
- The whole trip take place in a remote area
Duration/Timetable & Pick up Services
Daily, 8:00 am to 3:00/5:00 pm (All day activity)
From Sfakia it starts at about 10:00 am
Upon Request (Summer season) - prior communication required
Pick up between 7-8 am from Heraklio or anywhere else near the trip. Of course you can meet us in Chora Sfakion if you are staying there
- We supply all of your kayak and snorkeling gear.
- We supply dry bags for your personal items (wallet, camera, clothes, towel, and phone), which stay dry in your dry bag stored in your kayak bulkhead compartments while you are kayaking.
- In early summer and late fall, we supply waterproof jackets and rain pants if needed. You may stay completely dry while kayaking.
- Drinking water (at least 1 lt), sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen).
- Food expenses.