A great sea kayak trip suitable for all levels. It takes place in one of the less exposed in winds area in Crete, at Souda bay, Chania.
Small islets and some nice beaches along the trip.
We are always available to adapt/tailor this tour or design a similar one according to your needs! Do not hesitate to contact us for any request!
- type: Water Element
- activities: Sea Kayak
- tags: Cretan beaches, Nature & Sea, Snorkeling Languagesel>en GoogleCEerror Snorkeling
- duration: 1 days
- on request: Yes
- location: Souda bay (Almirida, Kalives), Chania
€90 per person
3-4 bookings: €80 per person
4+ bookings: €70 per person
Easy Difficulty Level (in the usual weather conditions)
(*) 12-15 km total distance
- Drinking water
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen) and food for the whole day
- You can either eat in tavernas or bring your own food. There are places during the paddling distance where we can get drinks and food
Daily 8:00 am to 3:00/5:00 pm (All day activity).
(*) From Almirida it starts at about 10:00 am
Upon Request (Summer season) - prior communication required
Pick up between 7-8 am from Heraklio or anywhere else near the trip. Of course you can meet us in Kalives or Almirida if you are staying there
- We supply all of your kayak and snorkeling gear.
- We supply dry bags for your personal items (wallet, camera, clothes, towel, and phone), which stay dry in your dry bag stored in your kayak bulkhead compartments while you are kayaking.
- In early summer and late fall, we supply waterproof jackets and rain pants if needed. You may stay completely dry while kayaking.
- Drinking water (at least 1 lt)
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Food expenses